Forval Telecom, Inc. is a trusted partner of small- and medium-sized business enterprises in the supply of sophisticated telecommunications services. Besides expanding the scope of its business portfolio, the company is devoted to speedy responses to diversifying needs of customers and raising their satisfaction. To that end, Forval Telecom joined hands with NTT DATA INTRAMART CORP (INTRAMART) to place CollaboOne, an agency business total solution devoted to the needs of sales partners, on the intra-mart® platform.
CollaboOne is engineered to integrate and supply payment processing, charging, invoicing, customer contract management and other functions indispensable in the agent business, enabling partners to concentrate their energies on business activities. The system’s another benefit lies in its success in slashing the volume of backyard operations required through the start-up of new services to one-sixth the former level. For Forval Telecom as well, CollaboOne is a key force in strengthening its ties with partners, responding swiftly to customer needs and raising the level of satisfaction. The company is willing to energetically advance external sales of this system going forward.
It was difficult to respond to a large number of sales partners with the conventional system that had been developed from scratch.
The customer determined to cooperate with INTRAMART to develop the new system on the intra-mart platform.
- Low-code development for easy linkage with external other systems
- The multi-tenant function to offer secure use upon sharing of the service by numerous different partners, especially around 400 active partners
- Non-ID unit license realized the operational cost reduction
intra-mart platform as Low-code application platform and the new system that has been developed with it realized:
- More swift development than the previously expected
- Automation of all successive business processing for a large number of partners by simply confirming the contract details on the system
- Slashing backyard operations to one-sixth of the previous level