Nishiyama Corporation is a long-established enterprise mainly engaged in sales of industrial rubber and plastic products, machinery and equipment, as well as coating, waterproofing and various other work operations. Over 10 years ago, the company introduced an in-house server and installed a sales force automation (SFA) package on Base Module5.1—the older version of intra-mart—to conduct operations. In actual practice, however, difficulties were encountered on the maintenance front. With the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic, furthermore, issues also arose in the company’s sales operations, primarily concerning inadequacies in reports, contacts, consultations and other key communications. To resolve these problems, studies were launched into the introduction of a new sales system.
To respond to the specific demands of these different perspectives, the company adopted the intra-mart cloud service DPS for Sales Private Cloud. The capacity to input information from smartphones (using timeline postings, “LIKE” button, etc.) provided visualization of marketing activities, effectively overcoming the communication deficiencies. Progress was likewise made in integrated management of business card information for greater sharing of customer data, while the linkage with the core system made it possible to constantly maintain fully updated client information. The shift to cloud operation was another critical factor in greatly reducing both maintenance and operation burdens.
Mounting responses to the aging server, striving to resolve inadequate communication sharing.
The customer adopted intra-mart cloud service DPS for Sales as SFA on behalf of the previous sales force automation package.
- Used function for business card management of standard installation
- The system capability that can respond the various demands of different positons including executives, managers, and sales personnel
- Shifted on-premise operations to the cloud service
Resolved communication inadequacies and advanced information sharing:
- Realized utility for communicating and sharing information with everyone involved in their business operations
- Enabled internal users to use only smartphones to put information into SFA and confirm the activity reports
- Reduced both maintenance and operation burdens