The DAIDO FIRE AND MARINE INSURANCE is a local enterprise with deep roots in the region with the leading share of the automobile insurance market in Okinawa Prefecture. Under the watchword of “Non-life Insurance for This Island,” the company has gained the stellar trust of Okinawa residents for firmly securing their safety and peace of mind.
From that base, the company has targeted strengthened sales capacity and enhanced business caliber in further cementing the absolute support and confidence of its customers. Toward that end, in September 2015, the company installed its new agent portal as the foundation of an agent information system, shifting from a conventional exclusive website for agents. Reengineering the existing business process in this way produced major progress in improving the operational flow for both the company and its agents.
Establish agent information system that provides a sweeping bird’s-eye view over the entire business process related to agent operations from the perspectives of improved compliance, office work efficiency, and customer service.
intra-mart was considered based on future potential, expandability, business matching, cost, and linkage with other systems to build the Agent portal:
- With system construction possible through combinations of the various modules (parts)
- Key advantage was the flexibility to spearhead development closely keyed to the company’s distinctive skills
- IM-LogicDesigner function made it easy to link up intra-mart with other systems
With the focus on reforming agent portal and getting information on real time, solution has benefited the customer by:
- Reduction of Phone charges for all sales offices were by approximately 20% compared to the preceding year. That amounted to a 30% achievement rate of the overall reduction goal
- Freeing up greater sales time by approx. 90.5 hours/month due to operational improvements