Hitachi ICT Business Services, Ltd. is a company which maintains the Business Process Outsourcing(BPO)of Hitachi group as the “Group BPO.”
They implemented BPO on their business base and adopted the intra-mart BPM practical workshop training to engage in ideological infiltration to their employees and to develop human resources for business process reengineering including digitalization.
This effort realized business visualization from the customer’s perspective and their independent activity for business process transformation to achieve service improvement.
They are steadily promoting digitalization by enhancing End-to-End automation with the combination of RPA and BPM, the reform of traditional manners, and the formation of culture, etc.
The focus of Hitachi ICT Business services was to contribute towards the Hitachi group’s performance based on the customer centric business challenges in the five focus fields – IT, energy, industry, life, mobility - with a cross-divisional function to realize efficiency and enhance continuously by overall optimization as Group BPO.
The customer adopted intra-mart to transform business process due to the following reason:
- Ability to use intra-mart iBPMS BPMN 2.0 standard with the provision of process designer
- High flexibility of linkages with Core systems and RPA
- Ability to visualise thoroughly by illustrating the real business operations using the BPMN and constructing logical reason to transform.
With the focus on Business Process Transformation to reform traditional manners and building the culture, platform has benefited the customer by:
- Ease of training people and forming new culture by End to End Automation
- Continuous improvement based on Measured data also became possible with implementation status and improvement points
- Enabled a speedy in-house system construction with the mind set of business process re-engineering and end to end Automation.